Borrowing to invest can be one way to increase your wealth. But is it right for you?
Before borrowing, make sure you explore all your options and ensure that you understand the basics and any borrowing strategy implications.
- Borrowing basics - Learn what the basic terms mean, consider whether borrowing to invest is right for you and be clear on the risks and benefits
- Home loans - explore whether renting or buying is the best option for you and understand the types of home loans that are available
- Investment loans - understand the issues that you need to consider when looking at investment loan options
- Margin Loans - explore what margin loans entail and learn how you can safely use gearing to increase your wealth
- Instalment warrants - learn how instalment warrants work and how they might be used as part of a long term investment strategy
- Reverse mortgages - understand the basics and issues to consider and know where to go to get more information